28 August 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends! Gage is teething something fierce over here with 4 molars cutting right now. So despite our lack of sleep and a really angry baby, we are so excited that it's the weekend! This week's Friday Favorite's are full of Halloween and Fall goodies. Don't hate me, but this post makes my Fall loving heart so happy!

 






This Pomegranate Cider Candle is a perfect scent as we transition from Summer to Fall. It has a really yummy twist on a tradition Apple Cider scent and I am loving it! Also, check out my Crock Pot Fall Scented "potpourri" post from last year. This is one of my most popular posts and is my favorite thing to do this time of year. I will be doing an updated recipe soon so keep an eye out!

This Monster Sleep Set and Bat Sleeper are adorable! We are the type that wear Halloween and Christmas Jams all year long, and I don't even feel bad about it.

I'm drooling over this Cotton Stem Wreath from Farm Girl Boutique paired with some Outdoor Solar Lantern's and Pumpkins for my front porch.

Ryder watched "Room on the Broom" on Netflix the other day and he loved it! So Room on the Broom book is a must this year.


This Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe has my mouth watering. Prepare yourselves, Pumpkin Spice Everything is coming!

Check out my Pinterest for more Fall and Halloween goodness!

Have a great weekend everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment