14 July 2013

Sun's out, guns out

Happy SUNNY Sunday! We have gotten some much needed rain and the sun has finally come out today. Which means were back to our normal morning walks in our Jammie's and relaxing on the porch. 
Look at those guns!! (Notice his Tiny Chuck Taylor's. I.die.)



This weekend was full of his silly cuteness! His new thing is to mess up his hair right after I finish doing it. He thinks its hilarious. Me on the other hand, cringe!

 
Seriously, this smile melts my heart! 


We ended saturday night with some alone time at a movie with the hubs.


Hope you all had a great weekend and are having a Sunday Funday!

 xoxo


2 comments:

  1. love love love the chucks. probs the cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? I love tiny chucks! And I want a matching pair in every color :) xoxo

      Delete