02 July 2013

Fourth of July countdown

We have been so crazy around here that I just realized that the Fourth is in TWO Days! Our Fourth festivites will include red, white and blue pancakes, swimming, tasty drinks, BBQ with Elk steaks and corn on the cob, a fire with a smores bar, and of course fireworks! (Pics to come) And while we do all this fun stuff lets not forget while we celebrate this day. Thank you to all the past and present soldiers for all they do for this Country.

If you are looking for some patriotic crafts to do the next few days head on over to Amy Robison Blog she has some really cute and easy stuff to add to your Fourth festiveness!

Speaking of patriotic, how funny is this tank ?? I stumbled upon this just barely, I wish I would have found this earlier so I could wear it on the Fourth.



Like I said above, we have had a crazy few days. We put our house for sell, sold a car, and bought a car. All within like 2 days. We did manage to squeeze a few fun activities into our busy schedule over the weekend. Friday it reached 105 degrees! Yep I typed that right. So we found ourselves at the pool and eating popsicles like crazy






Eating popsicles is fun until you realize you ate it all gone!


This little guy about melted in his church outfit but, a baby in a tie?? My heart burst into a million pieces.


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your little boy is too cute!! Have a great 4th, love your ideas :)

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan! I hope you have a great 4th as well! I've been reading your blog and loving it :)

      Delete