15 June 2016

Summa Summa Summa Time

Summer time is in full effect over here and we are loving every minute of it. With the sun rising earlier that means so are the boys and right now our favorite thing is having breakfast on the back patio before the heat really sets in. I try to plan a few fun things a week to do with the boys like the splash pad or park especially before I get too pregnant but most days you can find us outside early in the morning or later in the evening when it isn't so hot. I made the mistake of taking them to the park at 3:00 in the afternoon one day, too. Effing. Hot.  Ryder and Gage love splashing in the water table after dad is home and dinner is cleaned up. Running around in undies way past bedtime.  Goodbye schedule!








This past weekend we finally got our sod laid in our backyard and it is so nice to see some green grass instead of dirt! We still have a lot of work to do including a fire pit, a shop for the hubby, play area, garden and the rest of the fence. But we have grass and that's all I really care about at this point. I'm excited to just let the boys run around out there without being covered in dirt. 



I found the cutest summery dresses for baby girl. Floral is my jam lately! Some of them won't fit until fall but pairing them with some tights and a cardigan should do the trick. I can't wait to put a tiny little body in these beauties. 


And while I'm here I'd to wish my sweet husband a happy anniversary! 9 years, almost 3 babies, 2 houses, a couple of jobs and plenty of adventures later and I still love this guy like the day we were married! 



Happy Summer time friends!

6 comments:

  1. Your splash pad looks amazing! Putting in a yard is the worst (we did seed and it took forever to grow!) at least you have an instant one with sod. Happy anniversary as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This splash pad is definitely amazing!! Ugh some days I wish we did seed it's so much cheaper haha! And thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Please share where you got those darling floral dresses from! Both my girls are dress-obsessed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from Grace & Amelia Co. They are so dreamy in person!! :)

      Delete