16 October 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends! We had a super busy week and we are so happy the weekend is here. There is a fall storm rolling in this weekend, so today we are going to enjoy the last of the Summer weather and maybe have a Bon fire or two. It's really hard to get in the Halloween spirit when it's 85 degrees outside... But it hasn't stopped us from Halloween Jammie's and spooky movies on repeat. 


On to Friday Favorites....
 
A lot of you have asked about my Instagram wall on Instagram {@whitrichins}. We got 3 of these Curtain Wires and just cut them to the length we wanted. I printed my instagram photo's with Artifact Uprising and hung them with these Clips. I love being able to switch the pictures out all the time and they will be great for Christmas cards. Definitely my favorite wall in the house.
 


This Hoodie Jumper is perfect for Fall and Winter weather. I snagged the heather grey for Gage but I love how they are completely unisex.

Beanie weather is upon us, and I definitely have a slight obsession with them. My favorite shops for beanies are Lemons and Lace and Beau Hudson. BH had the sale a while back and I got this Circut Bandit Beanie and Green Cardigan for both boys. I think they are adorable on them! But if you ask their dad, he might have a different opinion.

We have a thing for blankies in this house, Ryder and Gage carry them around all day long. These Organic Cotton Blankets are the cutest! My favorite is the cactus print.
 
You all know my love for breakfast food and what's better than French toast? A Pumpkin French Toast Bake!! We will be testing out this recipe this weekend.
 
I just discovered the shop ZILVI and I am in love with every.single.product. But my favorite has to be their Magnetic Calendar. You can customize pieces for Birthday's or special occasions and you can use it year after year. These would make awesome Christmas Presents!! {hint hint husband..}
 
 
 
Here's to a Fall-Filled weekend! Have a good one friends. xo
 
 






1 comment:

  1. The boys jammies are so cute! We have gray ones thst glow in the dark, gotta love seasonal pjs!

    ReplyDelete