01 October 2015

Hello, October

Oh October, I am so happy you're finally here!! It hasn't been feeling much like Fall during the day with temps in the high 80's, but we are welcoming a Fall storm with open arms this weekend. Although the weather hasn't been cooperating, it hasn't stopped us from planting mums and scattering pumpkins all over the house. Although Gage thinks they're balls and has hulk smashed a few off our front porch to their shattering deaths. I'm terrified for our Christmas presents and tree this year. 

Baking, scary movies, apple picking and all things pumpkin are on the agenda for the rest of the week. 









Throwback to last Halloween when the boys dressed up like "Where The Wild Things Are." My favorite sibling costume of all time! Sadly, I think it was the last year that I was able to dress them in cute, matching costumes. Ryder is at that age where he wants to be a ninja turtle and don't even ask him to be anything different. End. Of. Story. 



Speaking of Fall, Our friends at Hello Sunday launched their new Fall line and we are so in love! My fondest memories as a kid are camping in the Fall and The Sunday Explorer line is speaking my love language.


There's just something magical about the start of the Holidays. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas just fill the air with such an excitement and happiness. There is just nothing like it. 



"The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves,
We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves"

1 comment:

  1. I have never been apple picking and it's on my bucket list to do this fall. Hopefully we can go some time. And I still love your porch:)

    'Tis Our Life Blog

    ReplyDelete