26 July 2016

Life Lately

Life has been super busy over here with summer time in full swing and preparing for the baby. We have been doing SO much this Summer, which I'm thankful for since we will be slowing down in the next few weeks. Our days have been full of parade's, rodeo's, fireworks, carnivals, staying up and sleeping in late. I've loved soaking up the last few months of it just being us and the boys! I'm so thankful that these two have eachother and I can't wait to see them with their baby sister. 








I'm 35 weeks pregnant this week and starting to feel pretty miserable. Girlfriend doesn't have much room to move around and she is super low. Braxton hicks have been kicking up especially at night making me extra tired. I've gotten to the point where just getting out of the house is tiring so I'm excited to start slowing down and getting some rest. And you guys, the waddle struggle is so real. 




I'm happy to say we are pretty much ready for the baby...finally. We went and got her a new car seat a few weeks back and we realized that all three of our car seats would not fit in our little car. Let's just say I freaked out a bit, A new car was not in the plan and it was all so overwhelming. But we did end up finding the perfect Ford Explorer Sport that works perfect for our little family. The second row has two bucket seats so Ryder will be able to walk back to the third row and buckle himself while Gage and the new baby will be in the second row. Plus, it's so cute!!


I've also hit my nesting phase and over the weekend I decided everything needed to be done and it needed to be done right that second! So on Sunday I did a million loads of baby laundry and put the husband to work finishing up the nursery. In the process I realized I have a thing for stripes and apparently Halloween is on my mind....




The next few weeks are sure to fly by and I'm already flooded with emotions as we are on the countdown to the birth of our last baby. So if you need me, I'll be over here soaking in every last minute of this season of our lives. 

Xo

1 comment: