14 July 2016

Long Live Summertime

We are smack dab in the middle of Summer and loving every minute of it. These past few months have flown by and I can't believe it is already mid July. 
Before you know it we will be sending kids back to school and sipping on pumpkin spice latte's, Walmart already has their school stuff out. So we are making sure to take advantage of as much summer bliss as we can. 

Being 8 months pregnant in this heat has been no easy task. Hiking and park trips early in the morning and swimming in the pool close to dark has been keeping us cool {and sane} this month. Although hiking has taken my waddle to whole new level. 










Getting these two back on a schedule when Summer is over is definitely not going to be easy. Every night we say we are going to get them to bed early, then the sun starts to set and we find ourselves running around the yard in Jammie's. I do have to say though, I love that they sleep in until 9-10 most mornings. 


We went to Hobby Lobby the other day and I'm not going to lie, my heart skipped a beat when I saw their Fall and Halloween goodies on display....then I snapped out of that craziness. Long live Summertime!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment