20 November 2013

Oh Christmas Tree!


Yeah, this just happened. I know I said I was going to wait until after Thanksgiving to put my tree up but I just couldn't do it. In my defense, Thanksgiving is late this year AND it snowed so I couldn't help it. 

And as you can see someone was super excited about it!! I love that it put a smile on his face. The holidays are so fun when you have a little one. 






We also had to put Christmas lights on Ryder's teepee. You now may or may not find me squeezed in there reading Christmas books. Do they make these in adult sizes??  



Speaking of Christmas trees, we also went to the lighting of the trees at the Riverwoods last weekend. At least I'm not the only one lighting up a tree this early! 


Does anyone else have their tree up yet?
I know I'm not the only one who will be watching the Thanksgiving day parade next to their Christmas tree! 

Happy hump day!

4 comments:

  1. I am itchin so bad to put my tree up, but we are moving to our new house beginning of December and I really dont wanna have to tear down the tree and put it up again! haha Cute tree by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I bet the wait is hard!! But how fun will it be to have Christmas in a new home?? yay!! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wait is very hard! They keep delaying our move date so we may not even get to have a tree this year!! :( Boo!

      Delete
    2. oh no!! That is the worst! Buying a house is so hard. But it's worth it! You might just have to get a little baby table tree that you can move around. I hope you guys can move in soon!!

      Delete