16 April 2014

30 Weeks



How far along: 30 Weeks
Gender: Boy!!
Weight gain: 15 lbs
Maternity clothes: Oh yes. Mainly maxi dresses and yoga pants! I've been soooo uncomfortable
Stretch marks: No.
Belly button in or out: It's flat and not cute at all
Sleep: It's hard to get comfortable. My hips are starting to hurt so I have to switch from side to side often 
Best moment this week: Realizing that this little babe could be here in as little as 7 weeks!
Worst moment this week: Realizing I have so much to do before he gets here. My to do list is insanely long and I'm not feeling prepared at all. Also not having any energy whatsoever!
Miss anything: Cups and cups of coffee as usual and my energy. Oh and how about the ability to bend over! 


Movement:  Lots of it! I got an awesome kick to the lungs the other day that almost knocked me off my feet 
Cravings:  Toast with strawberry and apple jam. I could seriously eat toast and jam for every meal. cereal, s'mores ice cream,  italian soda's and Anything with lemon in it! 



Queasy or sick: Feeling good other than heartburn, rib and hip pain as well as no energy
Looking forward to: Tackling my to do list and starting the weekly countdown to little man's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment