09 June 2015

Summer Skin Care Favorites {For Mom & Baby}



Summer time brings a whole new category to skin care. It always does a number on my skin and I  find myself searching for those great must have products for the warmer months. So I've rounded up a list of my favorite for Babes and Mama's!
 
 


BABY


1. Tubby Todd Every since it started getting warm outside Gage has started to get eczema. Tubby Todd's products are all natural, smell great and are suppose to work wonders for eczema!

2. The Honest Company - Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 We make sure we put sunscreen on the boys on a daily basis in the Summer time. I love this lotion because it does a great job at protecting from the sun without all the nasties that usually go along with it.

3.Wash With Water: 3 in 1 Triple Crown Spray I love how versatile this product can be. You can use this in your kids hair or as a skin refresher. Great for re hydrating skin after being in the sun and chlorine all day.

 
MAMA

4. Frank Body Creamy Face Scrub In the Summer my face is either really oily or really dry. Either way a good exfoliating does the trick! I want to try all the new Face products in the Frank Body line.

5. Jergens BB Body Cream  I have really bad  Keratosis Pilaris on my legs and arms and it gets worse when its warm. The only thing that I can find that helps is lots of exfoliating and moisturizing. So before I shower I Dry Brush then I apply this Jergens BB Body Cream at night and then coconut oil in the morning. The body cream is a little on the expensive side but I've really noticed a difference since I started using it.

6. Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm I don't like to wear a lot of makeup in the Summer and this beauty balm is lightweight but has just the right amount of coverage. Plus it has an SPF 20 which is great.



And I'll end with my little water babes! xo


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment