19 March 2016

Baby #3 is a.....


............GIRL!!! We are so excited that we are adding a little lady to our crew of boys!! She is healthy and growing great and that is all we cared about. But my heart exploded when the tech said the baby is 100% girl, there is no feeling like it!! 


Ryder is so excited to be a big brother and although he did say he wanted another brother he already talks about buying her baby dolls. I don't think Gage understands a whole lot of what is going on but he does kiss my belly and say baby. Cutest brothers ever. 





My belly is growing by the day and I'm finally looking more like I'm pregnant than just like I've gained a few pounds. I have felt a few flutters here and there and I can't wait until I can really feel her kick and so can the boys! I also have some really fun maternity posts planned.

{15 weeks}

So now the fun shopping begins! I am overwhelmed with how much cute girl stuff is out there and I don't really know where to start. Especially since we are starting from scratch! So all you girl moms tell me where you shop! Today is the Freshly Picked warehouse sale where I was going to stock up for baby girl but Gage and I woke up sick this morning so of course the fact that I'm not going is killing me. Nothing haunts you like the stuff you didn't buy!



Baby girl you are already so loved and we can't wait to meet you in a few months! You have two amazing big brothers waiting for you and a mom and dad who are already overwhelmed with love you for!




4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! A baby girl is going to be the best addition to your family! CONGRATS, friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I was keeping my fingers crossed for a girl for you! Your little boys are going to be such cute big brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! So exciting! I too was pregnant in summer (August 8) and my only advice is that when you think you can't drink anymore water, drink another glass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!! I may or may not have squealed when I saw this!! Congrats! Girls are fun and full of attitude!! haha

    ReplyDelete