20 November 2015

Friday Favorites

Oh the weekend before Thanksgiving...what a crazy, exciting few days.  Menu making, grocery shopping and deep cleaning the house are in our plans for the weekend. I am also trying to convince Tyson we need a bunch of new stuff for the house since we are having guests over. Wish me luck with that.
 
This week's Friday Favorite's are just a little bit of everything. A lot of randomness to go with my scatter brained- pre Holiday Mind.
 
 
My sign from Hello Happy House came and I couldn't wait to put it up. Holla!! They have so many cute signs and I already have my eye on a few for after the Holiday's. 
 
 
 
 
 
Since Ryder has grown out of his snow boots I've been on a hunt for another pair for him. My husband thinks I'm crazy that I'm looking for cute boots. Whatever hubs. This Pair is cute and they aren't too bad priced. I also really love these Duck Boots but they are little pricey so make sure you grab them when there is a sale.
While looking I stumbled on these Jersey High Tops. if Ryder wasn't already swimming in shoes, I would snag them so fast!
 
Right now we are working on finishing the boy's bathroom. I have the cutest pictures of Ryder and Gage in the tub when they were just babies and I was so excited when I discovered Easy Canvas Prints to have them printed on a canvas. They are such a great price compared to what I have found and I can't wait to share them with you when I get them hung. I hear they might be having an early Black Friday sale as well!
 
I have a vision for this little corner of my living room that includes a cute chair, side table and lamp for reading. I really love this Tree Stump Side Table from West Elm but found these Dip Dyed stools that are much more affordable and I think I actually love it more.
 
 
Freshly Picked is having Black Tuesday sale next week. It will be November 24th at 10am MST and select styles will be 25% off. Perfect time to stock up for Christmas gifts!
 

And last but not least, since I'm an amateur at this. I have my handy dandy Thanksgiving Serving Cheat Sheet. Although I'm certain the bottles of wine need to be increased by at least 2.

 
Hope you all have a great pre holiday weekend!  I will leave you with a pic of the bad thing I did a few days ago and I'm not even sorry about it. Happy Friday!
 

4 comments:

  1. Love that sign! I may have to get one! Brylee outgrew her snow pants and I'm hoping we will get away with not needing any before we move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sign! Too cute. I haven't ordered from them yet but canvasdiscount.com has really good prices, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check them out! Thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete