01 March 2016

March

Happy March everyone! I am SO excited for this month and all that it will bring. This March will be pretty busy with St Patrick's Day, Easter, the first day of Spring, finding out the sex of the baby and it's also my birthday month. Talk about exciting!  March has got to be one of my favorite month's of the whole year. 





We've been soaking up every last minute of this Spring weather; windows open, fresh flowers sprinkled throughout the house, trips to feed the ducks and I even pulled out my sandals {with a side of baby bump} for the first time this year. 




Easter is also on my mind and I can't believe it is so soon! We all know that Easter is the kick off to Spring so I'm super excited it's early this year. I've been slowly pulling out Easter decor and the boys' baskets are almost done. Filling Easter baskets has to be my favorite thing ever! Especially with an itty bitty baby basket added this year. I can't wait to share some Easter goodie ideas with you later this week. 

 
 
The sun is shining, everyone has finally gone more than a week with being healthy, and the month of March is here. What more can you ask for?? Have a great Tuesday! Xo

6 comments:

  1. Look at that little belly bump! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I swear it's growing by the minute :)

      Delete
  2. My birthday is in March too! Best month ever!! And I'm excited to see your Easter basket ideas-I'm trying to figure some out for Brylee as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed!! Only really awesome people are born in March! :) best birthday month ever!

      Delete
  3. March is such a fun month! Your baby bump is darling. Glad everyone is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete