13 January 2014

January

Guys....can I just say that I really really dislike the month of January. Does anyone else think this is the worst month of the year?? After the holidays are over I have spring fever and am ready for some warmer weather. We have had some major cabin fever over here!! Today the high was 35 degrees, but I couldn't keep this little guy inside any longer. He came outside with me to take out the garbage and refused to come inside. He didn't care how cold it was. 



Some of our indoor activities have been "cleaning"- sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning out the fridge and taking all the cans out of the cupboard then putting them back....




Playing with his trucks...



And of course loving on the dog. 



We've also been baking lots of goodies and taking long bubble baths. 



Last but not least, I gave this little guy a haircut last night and when I pulled out the clippers this is the sad face he gave me. I die!


The fact that valentines day is coming up is making this month a little more bearable. It is one of my favorite holidays! 

Coming up on the blog are some vday favorites, Ryder's 20 month update, Nursery and big boy room plans and 2nd trimester favorites. Happy January!

6 comments:

  1. That face!!! the poochy lip gets me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate January too! Its such a cold and blah month with no fun holidays!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh isn't it the worst?? Im pretty sure it is the worst month out of the entire year! miss you!

      Delete