27 October 2014

I'll eat you up - I love you so! {Halloween Week}

Happy Halloween week! We are so excited for Halloween this year and are counting down the days until we get to take Ryder trick or treating. I wanted the boys' costumes to match this year before Ryder gets old enough that he will want to choose what he wears. "Where The Wild Things Are" is one of Ryder's favorite books so I thought it is perfect. It took me so long to find these costumes and I really wish I was crafty enough to make them myself. But how cute are my little wild things??







We kicked off Halloween week bright and early Sunday morning and headed for a pumpkin filled breakfast in our Jammie's. Ryder put a smile on everyone's faces when the waitress walked up to take our order and he quickly responded with "copee {coffee} and sprite please" 



The rest of the week will be filled with Halloween crafting, movies, lots of goodies, parties, one last trip to the pumpkin patch and our annual chili dinner and trick or treating Halloween night. What are you guys doing to celebrate Halloween??

4 comments:

  1. The boys look so adorable in their costumes! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It took me FOREVER to find them but I ended up finding them on eBay!

      Delete
  2. They look adorable! I need to find some matching pj's for mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Finding matching pj's is hard cause they usually don't make matching ones in anything under 6 months but Gage is now fitting into that size :)

      Delete