15 February 2016

Valentine's Day

Another fun little Holiday with the family is in the books and it definitely didn't disappoint. Ryder woke up Valentine's morning with yet another nasty cold. Seriously, I'm not making this up. So we spent the day snuggled in Jammie's and blankies watching movies and I wouldn't have had it any other way! Ryder and Gage woke up to some balloons, treats, stickers and of course some monster trucks. To them It was like Christmas morning all over again. 





Gage was being dramatic because we wouldn't let him eat the balloon. Poor kid. 


It isn't vday in this house without pink pancakes! This was right before Gage sneezed into his bowl of flour and it flew everywhere





Even though we spent another Holiday sick and indoors, I wouldn't have it any other way! As long as we're together then it's perfect to me. 


I finished off our holiday weekend squeezing a bump into some comfy's and eating my weight in gelato. Because apparently your third baby bump shows up extra early. Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment