21 June 2016

Little Foot Clothing Co.



Let's talk dresses my friends..... I'm pretty sure baby girl's closet is 90% dresses. I may be wrong because I've never dressed a baby girl before but, I feel like they are really versatile pieces. They are nice and cool for Summer but can be paired with a cardigan and tights for the cooler months. Which is exactly what I need for an end of Summer baby. 
 
Little Foot Clothing Co has an amazing dress collection with so much to pick from. They have a great array of tank, long sleeve, hi-low, tunic and maxi dresses that come in the prettiest patterns. Basic dresses paired with a pop of color or bold floral's are my jam.  
 
 
 
 
Fresh Pedal Dress



Floral Maxi Dress

Black Long Sleeve Maxi Dress {pair this with a red plaid button up around the waist and some Chuck Taylor's and you got yourself a little hipster. I die.}


Run, don't walk because Little Foot Clothing Co is having a 50% off sale right now with code 50OFF. yes, HALF OFF! While you're there make sure you check out more of their products including their rompers, leggings and clothing racks. {which is a MUST for baby girl's nursery!!}

Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment