02 June 2016

Third Trimester

I'm just a few short days away from entering my third and final trimester. I sadly always forget how far along I am and find myself checking my baby bump app to remind myself.... Third child syndrome already. So the other day when I checked and saw I was heading into my 28th week it definitely freaked me out a little bit! This pregnancy has flown by so fast that I can't decide if I'm super excited or extremely terrified. I struggled really bad postpartum wise with Ryder and with Gage I did a little better. So with this third baby I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst. I will have three small kids that rely on me, there's no time to be in a funk. I've been doing more research about pospartum care and hopefully it will just be a breeze. After all, this isn't my first rodeo! 



I thankfully have pretty easy pregnancies. Ryder and Gage's pregnancies were identical but this time with baby sis it's been a little different. I was really sick in my first trimester and I still get morning sickness a couple times a week. Girlfriend is sitting very low compared to what I'm used to. My hips and pelvis hurt constantly and my left leg is numb 90% of the time. She loves moving all night long early into the morning {Heaven help me} and I do have some pregnancy insomnia. Late nights and early mornings have been on repeat. And let me just say, homegirl better have a full head of gorgeous locks because my heart burn is out of control! 

I'd say although I have a ton of not so fun symptoms, this pregnancy so far has been pretty easy going. However, I just entered my third trimester and it's the beginning of June. Ask me next month when I'm huge and uncomfortable in 100+ degree weather and I might be singing a different tune. 


I'm super excited for the boys to meet their baby sister. Ryder adjusted so well to Gage and he really is the best big brother ever. I can't wait to see his eyes light up when he see's her, she will definitely be the apple of his eye. I worry a bit about our little Gage adjusting. He is too young to really understand what's going on and he's definitely a mama's boy. It might be hard at first but I know he is going to be such a good big brother. 



People ask me all the time if I think having our kids close in age has been hard or has worked in our favor. Ryder and Gage are two years apart as well as  Gage and sis will be two years apart. Granted, I might say something different when the new baby gets here but I definitely think it has worked in our favor. Ryder and Gage are such good friends which I think will help a ton when the baby gets here. Plus, Ryder is older this time and will be a big help. His sweet little soul is already looking out for me. I found him crying at the table the other day while eating a snack. He told me he dropped some food on the floor and was crying because he knows how hard it is for me to bend over. Bless his sweet little heart! Good thing we have a dog that doubles as a vacuum kid, problem solved.

So I am welcoming my third trimester with open arms! I can't wait to see what the next 11 weeks bring our little family.

Xo


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don`t afraid of the third trimester. It`s absolutely natural if you have some warnings but anyway will be happy end soon with the starting of new life of adorable kid. I suggest you to find cozy playground for your lovely http://www.best-pack-n-play.com/top-6-playards-bassinet/

    ReplyDelete