28 August 2013

Cara Box Reveal




Cara Box

For those of you who dont know what Cara Box is, it was started by Katelyn at Wifessionals Blog. Bloggers and non bloggers are paired up, get to know eachother then send a box relating to that months theme. For more info or to participate click on the link above. 

There was not a theme this month, you were just paired with someone in your age category and whether or not you have kids. I was paired up to send a box to Kenzie and Chelsey was paired to send me a box.

 I was suprised to find that I had so much in common with both of these girls! Kenzie has a little girl around Ryder's age, she is building a house and is a full time nursing student. Talk about busy! I loved getting to know her and her blog is so fun to read! We will definitely be keeping in touch and I love that I have a new blogger friend. To see what I sent Kenzie head on over to her blog.

Me and Chelsey have so much in common and she sent me the cutest box!! We share a love for Christmas Vacation and Criminal Justice!  Chelsey has a 2 year old boy and is pregnant with twin girls! Here is what she sent me...




She found out fast that I love Coffee, Fall and Chapstick. So she sent me some EOS Chapstick {My favorite!!!} a cute scarf and the cutest personlized coffee mug.


She threw in a bag of my favorite Candy- Twix! But my husband snatched those up faster then I could open the box.

She also sent me a cute notepad and clipboard. She doesn't know this but I LOVE making lists!! You better believe this thing already has my Christmas list on it....


Not only did she think of me while making this box she also sent something to Ryder and Cash! Cash went crazy for his rope toy and has been tossing it around all day.


And she sent Ryder some bubbles! He had a blast chasing them around the yard and he even tried eating them off the grass. Now let me tell you, these bubbles came in the best container! It is made so they are impossible to spill. My OCD thanks you!!




Thank you Chelsey for the wonderful box that you sent me! It was so thoughtful and I had a blast getting to know you! I am glad that I have a new blogger friend and I cant wait to see those baby girls!!
Make sure you all go check out Chelsey's Blog

HAPPY HUMPDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment