23 August 2013

Ryder's Newborn Pictures {2012}

Since I just recently started blogging, I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures from when Ryder was just born and I wasn't blogging. You can also check out Ryder's Valentine's Day Pics , One Year pics , and my Maternity pics


So before I start getting Halloween crazy on the blog, here are Ryder's newborn pictures.


If you haven't figured it out yet my hubby is a hunter, hence the camo and duck calls below. I was worried that these would look redneck....but they turned out PERFECT!!
He had a little red tint to his hair when he was born and the camo totally brings it out. He's all blonde now!










I had to get a few with this cute skull blanket too. I love the colors of it and it matched the back drop perfectly.










I cant believe how little and squishy he was! I think my ovaries just skipped a beat....

Speaking of a little baby Ryder, this picture reminds me of how fast he is growing!! Please slow down!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment