15 August 2013

Welcome back!

Hey everyone! What do you think of the new blog design? SO much better right?? Laura Rafferty on Etsy created it and she was quick, precise and SO sweet!! Look her up for your next design.
Be sure to check out my brand new social media sites, this is where I post most of my pics and links, you can find them at the top of the page. I now have Google Friend Connect so follow me there. You can follow with email or on bloglovin' as well. Also, feel free to grab a button or shoot me an email with any questions! I hope you enjoy the new blog design! 

Now, since I was MIA as the new blog was being designed here is what we have been up to the past few days....

We may be ready for Fall, but we are soaking up every last bit of summer that we can


He was eating a flower, and like the good mom that I am, I decided to take a pic instead of stop him.



We had to pull of the road to look at these horses. Ryder was SO excited! Little things like this make for the best memories.



And last but not least, date night with the hubs!! Shopping and The Cheesecake Factory is my kind of night! 


By the way, did anyone catch the Duck Dynasty premiere last night?? We love that show in this house! If you haven't heard the Duck Dynasty song check it out, it's my favorite!



Okay finally, Fall preview is next!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment