21 August 2013

Crock Pot BBQ Chicken

This by far is the easiest and yummiest recipe that I have! It is my go to meal when I have a busy day and we eat it atleast once a week. It is definitely one of our favorites.




Here's what you will need:

3lbs Chicken Breasts
18 oz bottle of BBQ Sauce
1/2 Cup Kraft Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Tablespoons Worchestershire Sauce
Rolls
Sliced Cheese





Directions:

1. Place Chicken in the crock pot
2. Mix together bottle of BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worchestershire sauce
3. Pour over Chicken
4. Cover and cook 3-4 hours on HIGH or 6-8 hours on LOW





5. When it is done, Shred the chicken with a fork. It should shred really easy.


Serve on rolls with sliced cheese and with any kind of side. We love to eat it with steamed veggies. They can be messy but they are SO good!




Even the babe loves it!





I hope you enjoy it as much as my family and I do!

4 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a recipe just like this! Thanks for posting. Love your blog! Our boys must be very close in age. Sandra @ onequartercrunchy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found my recipe! You should let me know how you like it when you try it! Just checked out your blog its so cute i'm going to be a regular reader for sure. And yes I think our boys are the same age! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. How many chicken breasts do you use? 3 pounds sounds like a lot for just my husband, baby and I. But it doesn't look like very many breasts in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's just me, my husband and 2 year old eating it I will just use one or two chicken breasts and it gives us leftovers :)

    ReplyDelete