16 December 2013

Life lately

It's been a while since I've done a "life lately" post filled with a gazillion pictures. We have been so busy lately. We are adjusting to my hubby's new job. Going to a Christmas party every weekend, and I'm nursing a sweet cold that I just can't seem to kick. Which also means my house is a mess, the fridge is empty and I've been in my Jammie's for days. I'm just hoping the rest of the family doesn't catch it so I can finish the last of my Christmas shopping this week. I swear I only get sick when I'm pregnant. Anyway, here's what we've been up to...in pics!

The hubby went out of town for a few days. And for some reason Cash gets protective and nervous when Tyson is gone. As you can see, he never left Ryder's side. 






It of course had to be a blizzard while he is gone. I don't know how the stupid snow blower works so I huffed and puffed until that driveway was shoveled. But Ryder got to play in the snow in the mean time.


And last not but not least, Ryder decided to go on a week long sleep strike. He would refuse to nap then fall asleep in the weirdest places at 5pm. I could not wake him up for the life of me! Which resulted in him staying up late at night. 






Late night pop tarts and milk in bed with me. It was a bribe to get him to go to bed, which didn't work! 

I hope you all have a great week preparing for Christmas! 



2 comments: