01 December 2013

Our weekend in pictures

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! After I recovered from my food coma, I got up early to do some Black Friday shopping with my mom. We headed to toys r us at 5am and I was able to get everything I needed on my list. Except morning sickness snuck up on me right smack dab in the middle of the madness. Throwing up in a public bathroom is not fun, thank goodness I was with my mom! We then headed to Walmart and I got a few stocking stuffers for Ryder. I will be sharing his Christmas list later this week. I'm more of online shopper so Cyber Monday is totally more my style. 


I got home from shopping right as Ryder and the hubs were waking up. We got ready and headed out for some more shopping at some Christmas boutiques. 



Every year our town does a light parade the night after Thanksgiving. We bundled up, grabbed some hot chocolate and sat on Main Street watching the lights. Ryder loved it!! 



Saturday was so sunny and warm outside that we just couldn't resist a long walk. There is a huge snowstorm headed our way this week so I'm glad we got to enjoy the great weather while we can. 

{cool like daddy}


Now that Thanksgiving is over I finally got out our elf on the shelf. He disappeared and this is where I found him. Apparently cash is not a fan. 


And now we are finishing our Sunday evening watching how the grinch stole Christmas by the Christmas tree. Ryder loves taking daddy to show him his presents. He does it all day long. 


No comments:

Post a Comment