13 December 2013

12 Weeks



I'm sorry for the annoying bathroom selfie! My husband was out of town so I had to take the pic myself! The next ones will be better :) I swear this bump is growing so much faster than my first pregnancy. I can't wait until I actually look pregnant not just like I've gained weight.


How far along: 12 weeks
Gender: We find out the first of January. I'm hoping for another boy!
Weight gain: 1 pound. This still made me gasp
Maternity clothes: Just gap super soft maternity leggings. They are so comfy pregnant or not!
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Good minus getting up all night to pee
Best moment this week: realizing my morning sickness is mostly gone! And I got to hear the heartbeat today. Best feeling ever
Worst moment this week: Hormone headaches! The worst. 
Miss anything: Dr pepper! I had to choose between coffee or dr pepper. Coffee won.
Movement: I swore I felt a flutter the other day! 
Cravings: Salt and vinegar chips - actually anything salty and vinegary! And cereal
Queasy or sick: A little nausea here and there and a few headaches 
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in less than a month

4 comments:

  1. cute bump!! :) And when we try for baby number 2.. I hope its another boy!! They are just SO fun!! I could see me being a mom of all boys! Like your shirt btw! super cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am totally with you, I could see myself a mom of all boys! I dont think i'd know what to do with a girl haha! But we will be happy either way :)

      Delete