18 July 2014

TGIF

I'm happy to announce that all three of us survived a whole week alone without daddy! Tyson has been home a lot since we had Gage and has been a huge help. So even though I panicked the first day, I'm pretty proud that I juggled a 3 week old and 2 year old all alone for a whole week. Shout out to all you single parents out there!
Not only did we survive, we actually got out of the house. It's been really hot here so we've been having to do most of our activities in the morning, Like sidewalk chalk and coffee guzzling.





Both boys woke up really early on Wednesday so we took advantage of the cool morning temps and headed to feed the ducks. 








Ryder did so good this week and only lost his shit twice. Once when our pantry door opened and he thought it was his dad and it turned out it was just the dog. And a second time when I got Gage in the bath tub and he realized he didn't get to get in too. I tried bathing them together which was a bad idea so I've been switching them off every other night. 

And now today we are taking a trip to the aquarium, going to watch a movie in the park tonight and are looking forward to our favorite person coming home. Please dont leave ever again!

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment