16 January 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited that it is finally the weekend. Ryder and I have colds, Tyson has a sinus infection and possible pneumonia and Gage is a teething monster. You know you are getting no sleep when your husband suggests we get a babysitter and go get a full nights sleep in a hotel room! I am looking forward to possible a date night to get out of the house and lots of rest for the sick babies.
 
 
 
 
On to a few of my favorites this week...
 
Little Baby Garvin Blog is one of my favorite blogs to read and I am so excited for her collab with Candelles and the release of some Valentine's Day scents next week!
 
Milk Snob is opening their shop soon at the end of the month and I am so excited to snag one of her nursing kimonos and maybe even a wrap or two. Her car seat covers are adorable too.
 
I am loving Stay + Co's Long Sleeve Rompers for Gage. He is getting to the point where he is growing out of all the cute tiny baby outfits and i'm having to dress him more like a little boy. Not okay!!
 
We are planning a big house remodel this Spring and This White Wash Plank Wall and this Faux Brick Wall are at the top of my list. As well as new kitchen flooring and cupboards. So excited for a fresh new look!
 
And it wouldn't be a Friday Favorites post without a few pics of my monsters. Have a great weekend!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment