23 November 2015

Black Friday Pre Sales

I'm not a huge Black Friday shopper. Some years I do go out later in the morning and get a few small things but I'm definitely not the kind of person that waits in line for hours to snag a good deal. I would much rather sit in the comforts of my own home and online shop. Cyber Monday is usually my jam but this year's pre Black Friday Sales are killing it so I've rounded up a few of my favorite deals going on this week

Old Navy is speaking my love language today with their 50% off sleepwear sale and Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more using code FREEDOM. So if you read my Christmas Eve Traditions post, now is the time to stock up on those Christmas Eve jammies! My favorites are Cookies Sleep Set, Most Wonderful Time Sleep Set, and Merry and Bright Sleep Set. Hurry fast they are selling out quick!


Pottery Barn is having a 25% off Stockings sale this week plus FREE shipping and monogramming. I've been eyeing these stockings for years!

Victorias Secret has some awesome deals this week including free slippers with a pj purchase, free PINK beanie with a $50 purchase and free secret rewards cards. These Fireside Long Jane's definitely on my Christmas list!


Carters is having a 50% off site and store sale this week. Their girl jammies are to die for! These,  these  and these are just a few of my favorites. I need to have a girl just for these jammies! But in the mean time, these adorable Reindeer Jammies will do. I promise I shop for more than just pj's. A few more items we love include this Fleece Jumper,  Diaper Bag and Stone Boots.

Does anyone else who is not in high school still shop at AE?? ME!!! They are having a BOGO 50% off sale and Free shipping this week. Their Ripped Jeans and Outerwear have always been a favorite of mine.

Now after some online shopping and a few dollars later I'm off to tackle my Thanksgiving to do list which now includes painting the bathroom because...well, were having guests over. #priorities.

Happy Shopping from this little festive dude!


1 comment:

  1. I totally get the priorities! We should be packing but we went to a movie this weekend instead! I have so many stockings but the pottery barn ones may just make their way to my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete