25 November 2015

Thanksgiving Eve

Happy Thanksgiving Eve friends!! I'll be signing off for the rest of the week so I wanted to wish you all a safe and happy holiday weekend with your loved ones. Today we are in full Holiday mode over here scrubbing floors, baking and doing last minute shopping. I'm certain that the day before a holiday brings out the Crazy in people because some man walked up to Tyson in Walmart and said "I appreciate your beard sir" with which he replied "thank you...strange man in trench coat..." Pretty sure he wants to shave now. 

This morning instead of rushing around like most mornings, me and the boys cuddled in my bed for far too long for the amount of stuff I have on my to do list. But my babies are what I am the most thankful for and enjoyed every minute of it. I am so blessed to have this family of mine and thank god for them everyday. Also, I'm pretty sure it's a rule that the more babies you have the bigger of a bed you need. 




Happy Thanksgiving from my tribe to yours!




1 comment:

  1. What a strange comment from the guy in the trench coat :) I need that shirt! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete