11 December 2015

Friday Favorites: Gift Ideas

Happy Friday friends! wow I forgot how busy the Holiday season is. I swear we haven't slowed down for weeks. Gift buying, school, parties and Christmas preparations have us a little crazy these days. School break starts soon and hopefully time will slow down a little bit.
Today my Friday Favorites are all about gift ideas! My small and in a nut shell version of a gift guide! And I know you could all use ANOTHER gift guide :) 
 
 
For Her:
 
I just recently got that Coffee Face Mask and I LOVE it! It's perfect for the Coffee lover in your life. And you seriously can't go wrong with anything from Lush.
 
For Him:
Wireless Speaker || Roku {Streams Netflix, Hulu etc to TV} || Dollar Shave Club || Custom "Dad" book from Chatbooks || Loungewear || Beer Crate || Ribbed Beanie
 
 
For The Kids:
Cash Register || Bounce and Ride Elephant || Plush Dog House || Play Doh Cement Mixer || Tonka Front End Loader || KidKraft Kitchen {I have wanted to get this for the boys for the longest time but Tyson won't let me because it's too "girly". Insert eye roll emoji here." DaDa Book || Little Owl's Night Book
 
Ryder specifically asked Santa for this Batcave or this Treasure Tracker Truck and we got Gage this Toy Cell Phone so he can stop walking around "talking" on mine. Also, Gage hulk Smashed Ryder's ceramic piggy bank into a million pieces and I found the cutest Batman Money Boxes that I want to get both boys.
 
We are keeping it pretty simple this year as far as gifts go but the boys are at such an easy age for gift buying and I know they will love everything we got them. 
 
Happy Friday and Happy Shopping friends. Only TWO more Friday's before Christmas!  
 
 


6 comments:

  1. How are your presents safe under your tree?! Im amazed! My hubby wants a Roku! And that playdoh cement mixer is darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going to lie I was terrified Gage would destroy the tree and all the presents in his wild-ness! But I think what helped is we put up a little tree and fake presents in Ryder's room weeks before we put our big one up and we told him not to touch it. By time our big tree was put up it was old news haha

      Delete
  2. My husband is the SAME way about getting Landon a kitchen set!! He loves "cooking" us food but he says its too girly so we got him a grill set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan (and even me) was the same about the kitchen, but the boys LOVE it. Especially Maddox right now. It literally is his favorite toy to play with. I will say he (and B) mostly play with the food/dishes vs. the actual kitchen set up so you could always just get the food/dishes sets. We are in the kitchen a lot cooking real food and I like that they are pretending to cook...I would love a hubby who would take over in the kitchen every now and then ;) Training them to do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boys love playing with all my dishes in the kitchen and I know they would go crazy for it! I'll win some day ;) good idea train them young! I agree with the husband cooking thing. I mean, come on I need a break! ;)

      Delete