28 November 2016

Our Holiday Week

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone and with a new little addition with us at our dinner table,not was extra special. 
The boys woke up Thanksgiving morning in their Santa Jammie's and monkey bread in the oven. I love that I didn't actually host dinner this year so We were able to have a relaxing day baking goodies and cuddling on the couch watching the parade. {or the friends marathon because let's be honest that's what thanksgiving is all about} 














After a long hard day of stuffing our faces surrounded by family we came home and decked the halls! I'm pretty sure this is the first year that I actually waited until Thanksgiving to put up our tree. I deserve an award! And for some reason I thought Elf on The Shelf returns the day after Thanksgiving but apparently it's December 1st?! So now I get a few extra days in elf hell.  

















It's been snowing, the Christmas tree is glowing and I can see the magic of the season in my kids eyes. Welcome back my favorite time of year!!




1 comment: