10 November 2016

Beauty Favorites

If you follow me on Instagram { @whitrichins } you know that I did a major change to my hair. I went from blonde to a silver-purple and I am absolutely loving it! As some of you know I am also a hairstylist and I do post beauty related topics on the blog quiet often but it's been a while since I've shared some of my favorite skin care, makeup and hair products. So in honor of the new hair I've rounded up a few to share with you! I must warn you though, I am pretty obsessed and have a lot of favorites. I'll try to keep the list short and sweet but I'm not making any promises! 











HAIR: Being a hairstylist I have a million favorite hair product and obviously with hair products it kind of depends on what type of hair you have and what your needs are. But here is what I am loving lately..


Shampoo & Conditioner: Pureology Hydrate - Pureology is my favorite and definitely worth the money. They have other shampoo's for different types of hair depending on your needs.
I also use Shimmer Lights Violet Shampoo to keep my blonde from going brassy and I still use it on my silver hair.

Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Serum. I put this in my hair when it is wet before blow drying. This stuff is AMAZING. It smoothes, protects from heat and is good for colored hair.

Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo for Light Tones. If there is anything you ever splurge on for your hair it needs to be this dry shampoo! It is the best dry shampoo I have ever used and lets be honest, if you are a mom dry shampoo is a must. They also have it for dark toned hair.


MAKEUP: So recently I stumbled upon Younique makeup and I am loving them. Right now I am hosting a Virtual Party until 11/16 so I thought I would share a few of my favorites in case anyone is interested in ordering.

Moonstruck Addiction Shadow Pallet Pallet #2 - it has cool black and silver shades or Pallet #3 with cool shades of pink and purple. They obviously have other pallets with other shades but cool colors are my jam. These last FOREVER too.

Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation they call this liquid gold. Medium but buildable coverage that dries to a powdery matte finish. LOVE! Check out the whole face line for amazing primers, powders, blushes and bronzers.

Beach Front Self Tanning Spray Use this on your face, neck and chest a couple times a week before bed for a year round glow!

I also want to try Maskcara Cosmetic's HAC Foundation that everyone raves about. It's on my Christmas list this year!

Hi my name is Whitney and I am obsessed with lipsense. Yep...it's my new favorite product! I am sure you have all heard about it so I'll spare you too many details but I love that it doesn't smear and is good for your lips. My favorites right now are "heartbreaker" and "apple cider" with the "glossy gloss." To order or check out colors head to Bright Eyes, Perfect Pout.

Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush does just what it says, blurs imperfections. Use with your favorite foundation for a flawless look.

Check out my Younique Virtual Party for more goodies!

SKINCARE: Okay guys I am kind of obsessed with skin care so I will try to keep this as short as possible. I think it is SO important to take care of your skin and it is worth every penny.

Younique has a new Royalty Skin Care line that is amazing. It has everything you would ever need to take care of your skin like cleansers, toners, anti aging serums, makeup removers, masks etc. I need them all!! {Guys...the mask is love!!}

I am also still obsessed with my Purity Facial Cleanser. I buy one big bottle every December and it lasts the whole year.

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body Scrub I use this every time I shower to exfoliate my skin. It has a little shimmer to it that I love and it is pretty cheap which is always a plus.

So those are my favorites in a nut shell! If anyone has any questions or needs recommendations on some products feel free to shoot me an email and don't forget to checkout my Online Beauty Bash. Happy shopping mama's!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your hair! Seriously, that color looks so, so good on you. I found you via Whitney from Work it Mommy's blog. I'm really excited to follow along. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I was so scared to do it but I'm so glad I did! And I am so excited you are here to follow along!! welcome!!!

      Delete