01 October 2013

October 1st

Happy October 1st everyone!! Halloween is in the air over here with Pumpkin flavored everything and Hocus Pocus on repeat

{yes he is brushing his teeth...it's the only way he would sit still for a picture}


Now that it's almost Halloween I'm on the hunt for Ryder's costume. The stores are already picked over so I might have to order online. Guess I should have gotten it sooner! What is everyone dressing their kids as??
I don't usually dress up too much for Halloween so these Halloween Leggings or Skull Leggings will be perfectly festive for me.  

Our nice little snow storm has passed so we have been enjoying a little warmer weather. I love summer nights but crisp Fall evenings are the best.




Happy October everyone! Let the festivities begin....

2 comments:

  1. I really need to watch Hocus Pocus! I've never seen it and thats all I hear about this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! its one of my favorites :)

      Delete