27 September 2013

Fall Checklist

Now that Fall is officially here I am so excited to start doing all the fun activities that come along with it. Hayrides and Pumpkin Picking are among my favorites. Also, I did refrain from adding "Watch Hocus Pocus 200 times" on the list. Although we all know I'm already halfway there. These are just a few things that I want to do before winter hits.

 
Not sure how I feel about making homemade chili and pumpkin pie. I am definitely not a cook. But i'll give it a try! What does everyone else have on their Fall to do list??


Speaking of the dreaded word Winter, it decided it wanted to come early and Mother Nature dumped her first batch of snow in the mountains here as well as dropping 20 degrees. Not.cool.






My hubby has been working really long hours this week and since the long Summer nights of playing outside are gone, we end up staying up late,eating Oreos in my bed while watching movies. 7:30 is just too early to be Dark! Don't tell dad!


And this picture is just too cute not to throw into the mix! Be still my beating heart....



Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love your idea for a fall checklist! So far the only think on your list that I've done is make homemade chili, lol. I may need to put a list together for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I actually end up doing the things on the list! :)

      Delete