01 May 2014

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday everyone! I'm SO excited that it is finally May, which I think Is such a fun month. Its starting to transition to Summer, Ryder will be turning 2 and I can officially say that we will have a new little babe next month! Scary and exciting all at the same time. Anyway... I'm jumping on the Friday Favorites bandwagon and sharing some of my favorite things I've found this week. I think a lot of these would also make great Mother's Day gifts!




Candelles just put a preview on Instagram of some of their new Summer scents that they are releasing next Friday. Coconut Milk and Lemon Poppyseed are making me droooool! You better believe I'll be snagging those. My major craving this pregnancy has been anything lemon flavored so hopefully I don't try to eat it. I'm guessing it doesn't taste as good as it smells. 





"No Rest For The Rad" Tee. This would be perfect to wear during my future sleepless nights ahead of me. Ahem...I'll take this in a small if a certain husband is reading.... 



I have a little obsession with cute coffee mugs and this Hustlin' Mug caught my eye. Just a little inspiration every morning to keep hustlin!




Last weekend we picked up the last few things we need for the new baby except for nursery bedding. I'm loving this Aden + Anais Dream Blanket and I'm thinking of getting the coordinating crib sheets and changing pad cover to finish off the nursery bedding.





This Henley 1 Piece would be perfect for cool summer nights coming up soon. I love that it can be used as Jammie's or to play in. 



Have a great weekend!










2 comments:

  1. oh my that candle, sounds like it'd be the perfect combo! And that outfit from Ruum...way too cute! and how have I not ever heard of Ruum? I must place a order! Do their clothes run true to size or shrink much in the wash?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't that candle sound delicious?? And I LOVE Ruum! I think they shrink a little, I always size up when I order for Ryder. Happy shopping! :)

      Delete