14 May 2014

Mid-Week Madness


We have been running around mad the past five days. May has been super busy for us which is making it fly by! We celebrated Mother's Day, Ryder had his 2 year pictures, we are getting new carpet in our house, we started planning Ryder's Birthday Party and we have doctors appointments and graduations coming up. Tyson has also been working in town and it's been so nice to have him home every night. Even though we've been busy we still make sure we have plenty of time for little things like s'mores, play time with Cash, long walks and toddler talk during snack time. Here's some pics of how our days have been the past little while








It took me ten minutes to realize that he was licking every chip and putting it back into the bag. He is definitely my child.



Ryder has had a hard time sleeping at night, I think it might be the excitement of his dad being home. But this is the happy face of a kid who finally had a good nights rest. Melts my heart!



We got a sneak peek of Ryder's 2 year pictures. I can't believe how big he looks and that he is going to be 2! But planning his birthday party has been a lot of fun and I can't wait for the big day.



Oh and on top of being crazy busy let me remind you that I'm ten thousand weeks pregnant. So when I dropped an entire box of Cheerios on the kitchen floor, panic set in that I would have to bend over to pick up every single one. Until I remembered that dogs make the best vacuums and Cash happily cleaned it up for me. 




Most of these pictures are from my Instagram @whitrichins If you want to follow! Happy hump day! I hope you all have a great rest of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment