15 May 2014

Friday Favorites {Beauty Edition}


Being so far along in my pregnancy I am just so ready to have my normal body, hair and skin back. I find myself looking at a bunch of new beauty products to use once this baby gets here to help me get back to feeling like myself. Also this warm weather makes me want to get rid of this winter drab and get fresh skin and hair again. So my Friday Favorites are all about beauty this week. 




This Frank Coffee Scrub has been popping up all over my Instagram news feed and I'm dying to try it once the baby comes. It's a dry scrub that is suppose to not only give you glowing skin but help with cellulite, stretch marks and some skin conditions. Has anyone tried this??





Urban Decay has just launched their new Summer Naked line called Summer nights that I'm so excited about. I don't know about you but In the hot summer I keep my face make up to a minimum and this Naked Skin Bronzing Beauty Balm and  Naked Skin Illuminating Beauty Balm seem perfect for those hot sunny days.




So, get this... I found my first stretch mark on my stomach the other day and totally panicked about it. Like cried my eyes out my husband thought someone died- panicked. I blame the hormones! I now realize it's no freaking big deal and I plan on ordering this  Belli Stretchmarks Solution Duo to help fade whatever marks I may get this pregnancy. 







Lush is my new favorite website and I could order everything they carry! But this Retread Hair Conditioner  and  Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask caught my eye. With it starting to get warm outside my hair and skin are so dry and need some TLC. 






And of course I can't wait to use my Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner once the baby comes. Best self tanner around! 
 

Have a great weekend!,












No comments:

Post a Comment