29 May 2014

Nursery Inspiration

Well I'm officially considered full term next week and I still haven't started on the nursery yet. I just can't decide how I want to do it and I figure I have some time since the baby will sleep in our room for a while. I'm trying to decide between a rustic theme or just go with a color combo like grey and different shades of blue. Here are my favorites that I have found on Pinterest. To see more check out my Nursery Board and Ryder's Room Board





I love the colorful ABC wall. I'm thinking about doing something like this in more boyish colors then framing the initial of the baby's name.


I love this grey wall.




We have so many kids books, I would love to have them on display and I love the hanging baskets. 





I love wood walls! I swear I will eventually have a few of these in my home.






1 comment:

  1. I love the first one. Grey with wooden dresser thingy and the antlers!

    ReplyDelete