17 June 2014

39 Weeks



How far along: 39 Weeks
Gender: Boy!!
Weight gain: 20+ lbs
Maternity clothes: Even my maternity clothes are getting tight and uncomfortable. My hubby's shirts are the comfiest right now :)
Stretch marks: 2 on my belly. I'm afraid I'll get more if I go any longer!
Belly button in or out: It's flat and not cute at all
Sleep: No good! I'm so uncomfortable laying down and don't even get me started on rolling over
Best moment this week: Realizing my due date is next week. So excited and nervous at the same time!
Worst moment this week: My hips hurt so bad. I definitely have a sweet waddle going on
Miss anything: Yes I miss not being pregnant :)
Movement:  Some of his kicks could knock me off my feet!
Cravings:  Smoothies, fruit juices and limeades
Queasy or sick: Not sick just super tired
Looking forward to: Meeting this babe next week!!

We got the babies bassinet set up in our bedroom and Ryder wanted to check it out. Now at bed time he  throws his blanket in it and asks to lay in it. I think he's just a tad too big. 



Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment