18 June 2014

Fourth of July Favorites

Is it just me or is this Summer already flying by?? The Fourth of July is my favorite Summer holiday and I can't help but dress up for it. A few weeks ago I dragged my husband shopping for "4th of July outfits" for the boys and he looked at me like I was crazy. He about walked out of Old Navy when I suggested he get a matching outfit too. It's a good thing he loves me. There are a ton of festive clothes online right now but here are a few of my favorites. 







Since the baby will probably only be about week old for the 4th, we are planning on relaxing at home and celebrating in our own way. I'm thinking some star pancakes for breakfast, a BBQ with some festive drinks for dinner, then finishing out the night with a fire and a s'mores bar.





This 4th of July is going to be really special with it being the first holiday we celebrate as a family of 4. Baby boy will be snoozing away in his star Jammie's while Ryder is at the perfect age to enjoy the fireworks. All while I kick back and watch my little family and realize how blessed I really am.



Check out my Fourth of July Board on Pinterest for more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment