16 June 2014

Father's Day & Anniversary

Yesterday was not only Father's Day but it was also our 7th wedding anniversary! Because we thought baby #2 would be here by now, we didn't have a whole lot planned. Sunday Ryder served daddy in bed with big latte and a card he colored all by himself. We spent the rest of the day playing, relaxing, visiting family and Ryder just enjoyed being with his dad. 

This guy fixes owies, dries tears, gives the best horsey rides, is the best wrestling partner, gives the best baths, is a master at bedtime, takes late nights and early mornings like a champ, gets his beard pulled 20 times a day with a smile, shares his hats and sunglasses, and is more than patient with a toddler tantrum. No one compares to daddy in Ryder's eyes.





I sure got lucky when I found this man. He is the best husband and father to our kids, I couldn't ask for any more! Happy Father's Day and Anniversary Tyson, I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!


I have also been blessed with an amazing dad, father in law and grandpa's that I don't know what I'd do without them in my life. Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there!

Oh Monday.....It's just my luck that my doctor is out of town when I'm 39 weeks pregnant. So the rest of this week will be spent relaxing and trying not to go into labor until atleast next Monday. I'm going to make sure I soak up every last minute with Ryder and every wink of sleep I can get before the madness begins



No comments:

Post a Comment