25 August 2014

Monday Madness

I don't know why my Monday posts are always random and crazy. It must reflect the way I feel every time this day rolls around. Today is no exception to the craziness, It's only 1:30 in the afternoon and I've already hit survival mode over here. As in I'm trying to survive until daddy gets home, or better yet survive until bed time. Everyone was wide awake at the crack of dawn this morning thanks to the thunderstorms that shook the house all night long. I somehow managed to get myself and both boys ready and out of the house on time for Gage's 2 month check up. Which is always fun when it turns into over an hour wait with 2 hungry, upset boys. To top it off I had no cell service which meant I couldn't resort to turning some cartoon on to entertain Ryder. Gage screamed when he got his shots which made Ryder scream even louder. Then he proceeded to throw my phone at me saying "dada!!" because apparently it's my fault brother was hurt. The nurses sure got a kick out of it. We finally made it home where I realized I'm out of infant Tylenol for Gage and we have absolutely no food in the house for the starving 2 year old. Mom fail for sure. Both boys are also refusing to nap and Gage is definitely making it known that he does not like getting poked. So I'm going to take a deep breath, pour me an extra large iced coffee and try to be happy and patient until I get to kiss these cute faces goodnight. Even though some days are rough I absolutely love these boys and the craziness they bring to our life.







"The days are long, but the years are short."

No comments:

Post a Comment