17 December 2014

Christmas Brunch Ideas

Only 8 more days until Christmas?? I can't believe how fast this month is going. Time sure does fly when you're having fun! With Christmas being so close I have been throwing around some ideas for our Christmas morning brunch. A fun, festive breakfast was one of my favorite traditions growing up and I'm excited to continue doing it with my family. To be honest, we actually don't usually eat a big breakfast, Even Ryder just likes some fruit and yogurt every morning. And since sleep is rare these days I'm planning on doing something quick, easy and fun. Here are a few ideas I found on Pinterest...
 
 
 
 


 
 

 
 
The shaped pancakes would be a big hit with Ryder but that egg nog French toast looks amazing! I also think it would be fun to have a Hot Chocolate Bar and Apple Cider Mimosas that everyone can sip on throughout the day. 

I'm so excited for these two to help me bake in our Jammie's Christmas morning! 




No comments:

Post a Comment