02 December 2014

Hello, December!

Well Hello, December! I am so excited for this month for so many reasons. Christmas, of course is in just a few short weeks but Tyson also started his new job yesterday. For the first time in a LONG time he was home by 5:30 and we were able to sit down and eat dinner together as a family. You take stuff like that for granted until you no longer are able to do it. The boys were happy to see him and i'm so excited for his new adventure.
 
 
Saturday the boys got some pictures with Santa and it got me so excited for Christmas. Ryder was a little unsure of Santa but he didn't cry. Which is a huge improvement from last year when he screamed bloody murder out of sheer terror. Gage loved Santa. He smiled, laughed and tried to eat his beard. I love how their personalities are already so different. Ryder is my sensitive one and Gage so far is my sassy boy. Love them to pieces! 
 
 
 
 






And this was Ryder last year.... poor kid was terrified and I think Santa was a little traumatized himself.

 
 
Now that it is December I am reminded of the stuff I need to get done in a few short weeks. Every year I swear i'm going to get my shopping done early and it never happens. The boys for the most part are done thanks to some Black Friday sales but that's about it. This time of year is always so busy and we are going to try and slow down and just enjoy the season. Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment