26 May 2015

Snack Time With Nuby



Gage is at that age where if we are eating then he wants to be eating the exact same thing. No, he doesn't want it cut up into little pieces on his high chair where he can safely eat it while I tend to other things, he wants the whole piece of food like Ryder. Which is why I love the Nuby Garden Fresh Nibbler Mesh Feeder . I can put whole pieces of fruit or veggies in it and let him have at it without worrying about him choking. It's a favorite at snack time and putting cold fruit in it during teething is a life saver. His favorite foods we put in it are strawberries, apples and pears. 






I love that it comes with a cover so you can keep the net clean and the food covered. I also like that the mesh net can easily come off to clean and to replace. I find it easiest to wash it by hand instead of the dishwasher. 







Nuby Garden Fresh Nibbler Feeder
- Introduce first foods without the risk of choking 
- Squeeze and twist locking system
- Hygenic sealing cover keeps reusable mesh net clean and food fresh
- Easy gripe handle sized for little hands
- BPA FREE
- Freezer, dishwasher and microwave safe

Available at Amazon.
 
 
{Don't forget to enter in the FP mocc giveaway on Instagram! @whitrichins}

As a participant of the Nuby Parent Blogger Program I receive items to review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment