01 May 2015

Friday Favorites: Summer Must Haves




Happy Friday and MAY everyone! Ryder is turning 3 this month and Gage will be 1 next month {Insert ugly cry face here} so I have been in party planning mode. With so much going on lately I think we are going to do a combined birthday party for both of them which will be so much fun. I just cant believe how the months are flying by. Spring is almost over and Summer is slowly creeping up on us. With temps on the climb its time to prepare for the warm weather! Here are some of my Summer favorites...
 
 
Eco Tan is my new favorite self tanner. It is certified Organic so you can use it while nursing and pregnant. It doesn't have that nasty smell tanners have and it goes on streak free with no orange color. This is a must have for short season!
 
 


Warmer weather means spending more time outside and we go for A LOT of walks when its nice out. I absolutely love our Baby Jogger City Select double stroller. I love that you can turn the seats different ways, especially if you have a little baby that you need to keep an eye on and it isn't bulky like most double strollers. We always get so many compliments on it when we go out with it. They also make it in a Single Seat Version if you only have one child and you can buy the Second Seat Kit later.
 
The hot weather makes sleeping comfortable at night really hard. Especially for Ryder, he is always a hot, sweaty mess when he wakes up no matter what season it is. These Color Block Sleep Tanks will be perfect for Summer nights. And for you Mama's I love these light weight Striped PJ Pants in mint.
 
 
I have mentioned Rad Revolution before and I seriously love all of their stuff. Their Swim Shorties and Harem Shorties will be a staple for my boys this year. 
 
 
Candelles just released their Soft Cotton scented candle and I cant think of a better smell to match Summer!
 
Last but not least, no Summer is complete without a good pair of Chucks.
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone! xo
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment