31 July 2015

Hello August & Friday Favorites



I'm usually not a huge fan of August. School starts soon which only means the countdown to the end of Summer is on, and let's be real - this summer has flown by! However, our house will be done in two weeks so I'll declare August my new favorite month :) 
My Fall loving heart almost beat out of my chest when I saw Halloween decorations in Joanns yesterday. It was tempting, but I'm determined to enjoy every last bit of Summer! 

Watching Sunsets, drinking out of the hose a hundred times, staying up late, sleeping in and eating lots of cold, sweet treats are our plans for the rest of the month. 









Since our new home will be finished in just about 2 weeks my Friday favorites are all about home décor.

This Geometric Planter went on sale at Brickyard Buffalo a few weeks ago and I had to have it. I can't wait to plant a succulent and put this baby in my kitchen.

This  Pineapple Sign would be an adorable addition to any kitchen. Who doesn't like pineapples??

I love this Industrial Rolling Cart. It could be used as a bar cart, in a bathroom or in a baby nursery. Too bad I have two little monsters that would be using this thing as a race car or I'd snag it right up.

Target has the best bar stools! My favorite are these Gunmetal Counter Stools. You could even paint them and distress them for a cool look.

Last but not least I love, love, LOVE these Mini Dream Catchers. They are completely customizable and I seriously want one in every room in my house! G's the lucky one that gets one of these in his room.

Happy Friday everyone! xo

2 comments:

  1. How exciting your house will be done!!! Can't wait to see it :) HAPPY FRIDAY

    ReplyDelete