03 February 2014

20 Weeks



How far along: 20 Weeks
Gender: Boy!!
Weight gain: I will find out at my appointment later this week. 
Maternity clothes: Maternity leggings. But Old Navy has some cute maxi dresses I'm dying to order.
Stretch marks: No.
Belly button in or out: it's starting to get flat. I'm sure it's not long until its out!
Sleep: Not very good. I have been getting restless legs that are keeping me up all night.
Best moment this week: Feeling more movement!
Worst moment this week: I have no energy what so ever.
Miss anything: Cups and cups of coffee.
Movement:  I am starting to feel lots of kicks on the inside and a few I can feel on my belly. Tyson hasn't been able to feel him yet so I'm looking forward to that.
Cravings:  Anything salty/vinegary, cereal, orange juice and toast, cold stone ice cream.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good! 
Looking forward to: Getting another ultrasound next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment