13 November 2014

Life Lately

The last few days we have been soaking up every last minute of the warm-ish weather we have been having. We have taken trips to the park and visited papa's farm to help feed the animals. 







Tuesday was really cold and windy and Ryder begged to go outside and play. He put on his beanie and jacket and cried ppplleeeaassseee! It was so sad. I really don't know how we are going to survive the winter. We already have cabin fever. 

The weather has dropped from mid sixties to a high of 30 degrees and we have our first snow storm today. It's beginning to feel like Christmas now and I'm trying my hardest not to put up my tree before thanksgiving. There's nothing like the snow falling with a lit Christmas tree by the window. Last year I had the tree up the first of November so I'd say I've done good so far. 

We haven't quiet winterized our house and our main floor is freezing. So until we get our fire place up and running we'll be spending lots of time in my warm bed in our Jammie's.



I had a lot of interest on my Instagram {Whitrichins} about my chat books and I have a code now for you to receive 1 book for free when you subscribe. 


I hope you all have a great rest of the day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment